You will see Signs posted around the facility. Our facility is a “CELL FREE” zone. We would like for your child to have your undivided attention during drop off and pick up. Your child’s teacher would like to greet you and your child. Therefore, we request that parents/guardians not use their cell phones while in the building unless an emergency arises.
PPM is an Amazon Smile partner – don’t forget to choose PPM as your charity when you shop through Amazon. It’s easy to do, for Kroger, sign in to your account online with your card account number and choose PPM as your school or charity.
For Amazon, you may need to start on Amazonsmile.com. If you have an account, you may need to switch over to “smile”. On the Amazon.com website, look for the drop down menu under your name for Account and Lists. Under Your Lists, look for Amazonsmile charity. Type in - First Presbyterian Church and Preschool. Make sure the one you choose is Lebanon, IN. Then shop away, a portion of your purchased will go directly to our scholarship fund.
SEE HARD COPIES OF ALL RECALLS ON PARENT BULLETIN BOARD
1. Children with underlining health issues MUST have a doctor clearance note to return to school.
2. When arriving, we must maintain the 6 ft. rule.
3. Parents need to wear a mask and sanitize their hands upon entry. Maintain 6 ft. distancing rule. Gloves may also be worn in the facility. Parents will enter the normal glass front doors and leave via the sanctuary. Please sanitize your hands upon entry.
4. We ask that generally the same family member pick up and drop off each day to minimize exposure.
6. Normal business hours will resume. Students must arrive between 7:00am and 8:50am. No student will be admitted after 11:00am.
7. Students will be escorted to the lobby area for afternoon half day pickup.
9. Students must have 2 complete changes of clothes at school each day. Bedding will be sent home monthly. Students need to bring a personal water bottle for use at school, which will be sent home each weekly for cleaning. Water bottles will be kept in the student’s cubby space.
10. Isolation areas will be available in each classroom and an additional area available.
11. If students exhibit any symptoms related to COVID-19, they will be isolated and need to be picked up immediately.
12. If students have been exposed, it MUST be reported to PPM. Certain criteria for returning will be observed.
13. If a positive case of COVID- 19 has occurred for a child or caregiver, the facility must temporarily close to facilitate cleaning.
14. Lunches may be packed for normal preparation. The kitchen will be open and we will eat in the cafeteria area. Students will be eating at staggered times in the café area.
16. Social distancing will be observed by class, at nap time, and during transitions to be the best of our ability.
17. Students may wear masks if the family chooses; however, no student under the age of 3 will be able to wear a mask due to choking regulations.
18. If parents are wishing to visit during the school day, we will have a limited open door policy. Visitors will follow the same precautions. Visitors will wear masks during the visit. Visitors will wash hands before and after visitation. Areas will be limited to their child’s area only.
19. Parents can sign in and out - There will be a clean cup of pens and a used cup. Staff will wipe down and sanitize as needed.
Miss Ashton Cummings
Miss Kelly Ford
Miss Brooke LeMay
Miss Lanee Robinson
Miss Tina Hawks
Miss Beth Brown
Miss Nakia Dixon
Mrs. Brandy Toleos
Mrs. Brinkley Vickery